NORFOLK, V.A., MARCH 4, 2009– Homes.com, a division of Dominion Enterprises, today announced the launch of its new real estate search application in Apple’s iTunes Store. The free application can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store by simply searching the keyword “Homes.com.”
In addition to offering one of the most powerful and full-featured national property searches available for homebuyers and renters, the application features maps, driving directions and rich property details including photo slideshows.
A touch or two on the iPhone or iPod Touch screen enables users to quickly find nearby homes for sale or for rent. The Homes.com application also adds features not found in other mobile real estate applications such as the ability to quickly refine basic searches without starting over. The application includes the Homes.com “grid view” feature for better selection of closely clustered properties displayed on a map. Other features include the ability to:
– Instantly find nearby homes or rentals with the iPhone location finder – Drag or pinch the screen to zoom and navigate neighborhoods with Google Maps – Bookmark favorite Homes.com properties
– Easily share properties for sale or for rent with friends and family – Get fast and accurate local driving directions – Search by MLS number
– Quickly connect with a Homes.com agent with built-in contact tools.
“The entire Homes.com network–including Advanced Access, AgentAdvantage, eNeighborhoods, and Number1Expert–is fired up about this new chapter, our first venture into mobile real estate marketing,” said Homes.com Vice President and General Manager Jason Doyle. “It offers a fast and flexible mobile real estate search experience for home buyers that we think is among the best available today. And it gives real estate professionals in the Homes.com network a whole new marketing platform to display their property listings and communicate with clients and prospects.”
Latest posts by Jason Parker (see all)
- Homes.com at NAR 2015 – Find All the Presentation Slides Here! - November 10, 2015
- Why do I need a Homes.com Profile? - October 5, 2015
- Adding Quality Content to Your Website - September 14, 2015