Building Business, Building Community!
Join us for a special edition of the Secrets of Top Selling Agents™ Webinars: “Building Business, Building Community featuring three Good Neighbor Award Winners!” hosted by Charles Warnock on Thursday, November at 1 pmET/10am PT.
Large consumer brands are not the only ones proficient in “cause marketing”—combining for-profit promotion with a passion for charitable causes and community. Join us for a special edition of the Secrets of Top Selling Agents Webinar, where we will speak with a trio of high-performance Realtors® who also find time to give back to the communities they serve. Hear their inspiring stories and learn their secrets for building a successful real estate career, while giving back to your community! Don’t miss this special edition of Secrets of Top Selling Agents. Homes.com and eNeighborhoods are proud sponsors of REALTOR® Magazine’s Good Neighbor Awards.
About our 2008 Good Neighbor Award Winners
- Caroline McCartney Executive Vice President, Realtor® GSH Real Estate Caroline McCartney has worked to raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for over 16 years. St. Jude is a research and treatment facility for pediatric cancer and other life-threatening illnesses, and helps to save children from all over the world regardless of their ability to pay. McCartney has been a volunteer since 1990 and was St. Jude Dream Home Chairperson of the Year in 2007.
- Lei Barry NUMBER1EXPERT® Keller Williams Real Estate Lei Berry from Keller Williams in Blue Bell, PA founded Inter-Faith Housing Alliance over 20 years ago which helps to prevent homelessness of low income families. Berry also single-handedly raised $1.4 million to found Hope Gardens, a transitional apartment complex which helps homeless families get on their feet.
- Sheila Stevens Prudential Georgia Realty Sheila Stevens from Prudential Georgia Realty in Suwanee, GA is founder and president of The Sport of Giving Inc., which funds breast cancer treatment and prevention. The organization has contributed over $1 million through annual tennis and golf tournaments, running events and other fundraisers, as well as donating $215,000 towards a mammography screening center.
What are the Secrets of Top Selling Agents™ Webinars? The Secrets of Top Selling Agents Webinars are FREE, online seminars where Top Selling Agents™ and industry professionals discuss their methods for success in today’s competitive real estate market. Speakers are not required to promote or any other service as part of this seminar. They speak candidly about how they succeed in real estate. is only a sponsor of the presentation.
Why pay for training? You can’t afford to miss the keys to real estate success presented FREE—the Secrets of Top Selling Agents. Join us live online and via telephone to learn the secrets to build your business in the next Secrets of Top Selling Agents Webinar. Register today!
If you missed the FREE Webinar, Building Business, Building Community featuring three Good Neighbor Award Winners, you can download your copy of the presentation from Secrets of Top Selling Agents.
Latest posts by Jason Parker (see all)
- Homes.com at NAR 2015 – Find All the Presentation Slides Here! - November 10, 2015
- Why do I need a Homes.com Profile? - October 5, 2015
- Adding Quality Content to Your Website - September 14, 2015