A NEW localized neighborhood information resource for real estate professionals
Homes.com sister company, eNeighborhoods, the nation’s premier compiler of home and neighborhood information, announced the release of a new localized neighborhood information resource called Neighborhood Envoy. Neighborhood Envoy enables agents, brokers, and multiple listing services (MLSs) to deliver neighborhood knowledge in person and through Web and mobile channels.
Neighborhood Envoy provides access to information about schools, demographics, employment, housing, climate, and local points of interest from traditional web and mobile device browsers. Additionally, it is an upgrade to the Neighborhood Report module within eNeighborhoods’ popular NEXT marketing system. eNeighborhoods is providing this latest upgrade and its additional features to subscribers at no additional charge.
Neighborhood Envoy features three primary resources:
- Neighborhood Envoy Reports enable agents to quickly produce professional localized presentations to print, email or post on the Web. Reports can be quickly personalized and include school ratings, local demographics, sold properties, local points of interest, Google Maps and more.
- Neighborhood Envoy Mobile – How far is this house from my office? Where’s the nearest elementary school? Who lives nearby? Never again will an agent be caught without these answers when touring homes with clients. Neighborhood Envoy Mobile is accessible from any Apple or Android mobile device to get all the details about the surrounding neighborhood.
- Neighborhood Envoy Web enables agents to add a localized neighborhood information and map “mashup” widget to their website or blog. This innovative widget allows agents to provide their website visitors with localized neighborhood, school, and points of interest details to enhance their website stickiness and generate more leads.
“eNeighborhoods created the first neighborhood information product for real estate professionals in 1997. After more than a decade of refinement, real estate’s most popular neighborhood information resource has evolved into what has become Neighborhood Envoy,” said Andy Woolley, eNeighborhoods vice president and general manager. “Along with the constant improvements we’ve made to the quantity and quality of our data, we’ve recognized that faster, more versatile distribution options were also needed. The ability to deliver neighborhood information through paper and digital reports, on the Web, and through mobile devices is a critical component in meeting consumer expectations for responsiveness and high service levels.”
A fourth component, Neighborhood Envoy API, is available to MLS providers, website vendors, brokers, and other enterprise customers for embedding localized neighborhood and school data into real estate applications. Neighborhood Envoy API is an upgrade to eNeighborhoods NDX, and is available to enterprise customers as a web service or hosted private label widgets.
For more information on Neighborhood Envoy, check out the video.
Latest posts by Jason Parker (see all)
- Homes.com at NAR 2015 – Find All the Presentation Slides Here! - November 10, 2015
- Why do I need a Homes.com Profile? - October 5, 2015
- Adding Quality Content to Your Website - September 14, 2015