FREE Real Estate Advertising for Agents
A FREE real estate advertising solution, MyHomes Agent Profiles promote agents to active homebuyers visiting Homes.com. With a MyHomes Agent Profile, agents are listed in the Homes.com Agent Directory and have the ability to customize their account in order to reflect their specific business.
Did you know that over 5.5 million homebuyers visit Homes.com every month? With a MyHomes Agent Profile, you have free access to reach each and every homebuyer that visits the site. In fact, we wanted to learn more about the homebuyers visiting our site, so we asked them.
Here’s what we found out about the homebuyers who visit Homes.com:
- 88% of homebuyers searching on Homes.com do not search on Realtor.com
- 81% of homebuyers searching on Homes.com are still looking for a real estate agent
- 54% of homebuyers searching on Homes.com are first time homebuyers
As you can see, homebuyers who visit Homes.com are not just searching for real estate listings, but they are in need of a real estate agent, especially those who are going through the homebuying process for the first time. A MyHomes Agent Profile gives you a free real estate advertising solution to reach local, active homebuyers, who are already searching for you.
So, what can you do with a MyHomes Agent Profile? First, connect with local homebuyers. Homebuyers who are searching Homes.com for real estate listings and agents, are also posting thousands of real estate related questions in hopes of connecting with an expert. The more you engage these homebuyers, the better your chance becomes to not only meet new clients, but create an online real estate community where you are considered the expert.
Secondly, a MyHomes Agent Profile showcases you, your listings and your contact information in one place online. Your MyHomes Agent Profile serves as a one-stop-shop for homebuyers searching for real estate in your local area.
Let’s take a look at how agents can take advantage of free real estate advertising with a MyHomes Agent Profile:
- Personalize your account. Upload your photo, update your contact information, write a business bio and so much more. You control the information that homebuyers see when viewing your profile. Customize it to meet your specific business needs.
- Save listings for your buyers. Prepare for your next meeting! Run the exact search criteria of your buyers through the Homes.com Advanced Search, and save the search to your MyHomes account. Saving your searches allows you to refer to them at a later date, directly from your MyHomes account. Or, if you find listings that are perfect for your buyers, you can save each one to your account as well. (If you’re on the go, check out the Homes.com mobile search applications).
- Participate and manage your Questions and Answers activities. Hundreds of homebuyers are posting real estate related questions on Homes.com every day. Start by answering questions in your local area, then setup alerts for your local area and favorite topics. Share your expertise and remember to ask more probing questions to get the consumer to connect with you! Your MyHomes Agent Profile also allows you to manage your Questions and Answers activity directly from your MyHomes account.
Start reaching millions of homebuyers who are already searching for you on Homes.com. Add a FREE package to your real estate advertising budget by creating a MyHomes Agent Profile today!
If you’ll looking for a step-by-step guide to signing up, start here.SOURCE: MyHomes consumer Survey 2010