At the 2011 CENTURY 21® National Convention this week the importace of social media marketing is a hot topic. Speaker Amy Chorew is a Real Estate Social Media pro! Amy specializes in training agents and brokers about online marketing and social media through technology consulting and training. The whole point of social media marketing is to boost your online leads.
Internet leads can be tough to develop for many reasons. The tip is to learning how to nurture internet leads into a sale! Below are 3 tips to closing MORE internet leads:
1. Be a first responder: In the game of internet marketing it is absolutely imperative that you be a first responder. There will always be competition right on your heels! Internet consumers expect instant gratification. Historically internet consumers expect to be contacted within 24 hours of their online inquiry. To become a first responder sync all social media accounts with your mobile phone.
2. Be patient: You must have patience with an internet lead. According to the National Sales Executive Association, 80% of sales are made between the 5th and 12th contact, while only 2% of sales are made on the initial contact. Find a way to connect with your internet leads on a personal level, for example through the Homes.com Questions & Answers community where you can connect with potential leads by answering their questions online!
3. Stay Active: Remember that if you perform the right search everything can be found on the internet. Online consumers like to research online, and they will look for your social media accounts, blogs and website. Make sure you continually update all of you online accounts to show you are current with the times and show your expertise!
Patience and consistent contact will help you nurture more internet leads into sales! No matter what buying stage your online prospects are at, just remember that the more you have in the lead pipeline, the more opportunity you have for closed transactions down the road.
Browse through our blog for additional tips on how to expose your listings online. Follow the conversation about the CENTURY 21 National Convention by searching Twitter with the hashtag #c21ic or follow HomesDotCom.
Latest posts by Jason Parker (see all)
- Homes.com at NAR 2015 – Find All the Presentation Slides Here! - November 10, 2015
- Why do I need a Homes.com Profile? - October 5, 2015
- Adding Quality Content to Your Website - September 14, 2015