Develop the Mindset of an Expert Listing Agent
This edition, “Develop the Mindset of an Expert Listing Agent” will be presented by Denny Grimes on Wednesday, September 28th, 1 pm EST/10 am PST. Register today!
Fundamentals may not change, but they should be tweaked over time in order to adapt to changing markets and technological advancements. One such fundamental is the mindset that real estate agents are hired to list property, when in fact that is not true. Productive agents have learned the difference between listing property and listing property owners. This subtle shift in thinking has transformed their approach to the listing process, thus earning them more money and referrals due to higher client satisfaction.
How do you know if you have this mindset? If you answer “YES” to any of these questions then you may have “tweaking thinking.”
- Do you (or have you) ever had a bad listing?
- Do you have listings that expire?
- Is there a better chance YOU will expire before some of your listings sell?
- Are you feeling like you are not doing enough to get your listings sold?
- Do you Would you be rich if you were paid a dollar for every hour you spent working on listings that you DID NOT get?
- Would you be rich if you were paid a dollar for every hour you spent working on listings that you DID NOT get?
In this FREE webinar, Denny will give you the strategies, scripts and presentation graphics that will give you the ability to:
- Never take a “bad” listing again
- Never have a listing expire
- Never waste time or money on listing that will not sell
- To be spot on with pricing
- To be guilt-free if your listing isn’t being shown
- And you will never have to look at another linen closet again in a home that you do NOT list.
About Denny Denny earned his BA and MBA from the University of South Florida and has served as a full-time Realtor in the Southwest Florida area since 1983, providing almost thirty years of expertise to thousands of buyers and sellers. During that time he has accumulated an impressive track record, focusing on professionalism and integrity. Denny has earned several distinctive real estate industry honors: CRS-Certified Residential Specialist; CSP- Certified New Home Sales Representative; ABR-Accredited Buyers Representative; and CDPE-Certified Distressed Property Expert. He is the past Director of the Florida Association of Realtors and the Fort Myers Association of Realtors. In addition, his years of expertise have allowed him the opportunity to provide educational seminars and public workshops both in Southwest Florida (Marketwatch) and nationally.
Denny has spent his professional life developing an educational and experience background that is matched by few in the industry, facilitating a successful sale for both buyers and sellers even in the challenging real estate market of the past few years.
“Finding the right home, in the right area, at the right price depends on finding the right Realtor. Our customers are customers for life because we focus on letting them know that we: TAKE THEIR MOVE SERIOUSLY!” – Denny Grimes
What are the Secrets of Top Selling Agents™ Webinars?
The Secrets of Top Selling Agents Webinars are FREE, online seminars where Top Selling Agents™ and industry professionals discuss their methods for success in today’s competitive real estate market. Speakers are not required to promote Homes.com or any other service as part of this seminar. They speak candidly about how they succeed in real estate. Homes.com is only a sponsor of the presentation.
Why pay for training? You can’t afford to miss the keys to real estate success presented FREE—the Secrets of Top Selling Agents. Join us live online and via telephone to learn the secrets to build your business in the next Secrets of Top Selling Agents Webinar. Register today!
Latest posts by Jason Parker (see all)
- Homes.com at NAR 2015 – Find All the Presentation Slides Here! - November 10, 2015
- Why do I need a Homes.com Profile? - October 5, 2015
- Adding Quality Content to Your Website - September 14, 2015