Our bags are packed! The National Association of Realtors Conference and Expo 2011 is almost here and we’re headed to Anaheim this week.
If you’re coming to NAR this year, be sure to stop by and visit Homes.com at booth 1726 to check out what we’ve got going on throughout the conference.
Come by and kick off NAR 2011 with a cocktail on Homes.com! Bring your group by and take a fun Disney themed picture in our photo booth or stay for a FREE educational session to learn about the latest real estate best practices.
We’ll be giving away an iPad2 AND over $1000 in gift cards EVERY DAY! Plus, be sure to ask about the chance to win an iPad2 AFTER the show!
We are offering FREE educational seminars in our booth with Dave Beson and Joe Sesso! Dave and Joe will be sharing best practices and tons of useful tips on how to boost your real estate business.
Dave’s sessions are:
- Get the Listing and Get it Sold with Power Tools: How to Use Powerful Market Facts to Eliminate the Competition in Your Next Presentation
- Power Up Your Prospecting: Put Mobile, Social, and the Cloud to Work for You
- Avoid Recession Red Ink: Do More with the Technology You Have and Get Rid of What Wastes Your Time and Money
And Joe’s sessions are:
- Must-Use Apps for Real Estate Survival: The 10 Apps You Need to Boost Productivity, Get an Edge on Your Competition and Close More Business
- Leverage the Latest in Social Media: Learn About the Top 5 Facebook Changes and How to Turn More Social Media Contacts into Prospects
- Are You Making the Most of Craigslist? The Insider Tips and Tricks You Might Not Know But Should Start Using Today!
So with all of that, Homes.com is THE booth to visit so make sure you stop by and say hi! Can’t wait to see you in Anaheim at booth 1726!