As 2011 is coming to an end many organizations are gathering their data to rank the best of the best this year. As Inman does every year, their 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders List was just released and Brock MacLean from Home Media Solutions made the cut!
His recent transition into his new role of Executive Vice President Dominion Homes Media (Homes.com and Forrent.com) showed his persistence, conviction, and ongoing progress toward improvement and change within the industry. All of which the Inman 100 report finds crucial in searching for the most influential individuals in the real estate industry.
The professionals chosen were reviewed from hundreds of nominations from readers that concluded just before the Holiday season. Below are a few of the questions that were considered during the selection process:
- Does this person have the power to influence the industry as a whole?
- Has this person been responsible for driving growth at his or her company in the past year?
- Has this person driven changes in the industry that are beneficial for real estate consumers and industry practioners?
- Does this person regularly capture the attention of other industry leaders and the decision-makers?
Kudos to Brock MacLean for representing Homes.com, Forrent.com and Dominion Enterprises and continuing to enhance and develop integral changes within the industry with his passion and leadership. Read more about Brock and the others on Inman’s list here.
Latest posts by Amber Alcaraz (see all)
- Animated Gif NAR $250 Sweeps - October 23, 2014
- Free Webinar with Jimmy Mackin – “Inbox Zero!” - April 22, 2013
- Offer your Clients a Friendly Spring Cleaning Guide - April 17, 2013