LIVE CHAT with Brad Korn Real Estate Expert – February 29th 2:30 EST on Facebook!
Homes.com has another chat coming your way on February 29th. This time you’ll be able to speak to Listing Expert Brad Korn. Brad Korn is also hosting a webinar just before his live chat on our Facebook page (dedicated to our real estate professionals). If you would to participate in both – please register for the 1:00 pm EST Webinar here and join is for the chat at 2:30 on our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/homesconnect.
A Keller Williams agent and Certified Business Coach, Brad Korn offers a tremendous amount of information on his website – CoachKorn.com. He is based in Kansas City, Missouri, but he’s an international speaker making worldwide gains in the industry – he has been consistently named Keller Williams Eastland Office’s #1 Agent and was featured on HGTV in 2009. Brad Korn also has been recognized as the Top 10 Keller Williams Greater Heartland Region Agent (a seven – state area). He and his wife Sonya are the principal members of their real estate team and have been in the industry for over 18 years.
Homes.com is very excited to have Brad Korn volunteer to speak to our audience LIVE on our Facebook page.
The topic of discussion is “Getting your Listing Priced Right!”
What exactly does it take to make the right choices and what are the best tactics to use when choosing a listing price for your clients?
It’s not every day you have the opportunity to speak to one of the top agents in the country – next week, talk to Brad Korn about this very important decision. To join the chat, log in to your Facebook account and click this link. This page is made especially for Real Estate professionals from Homes.com; by liking the page, you can engage in the chat and also thereafter participate in contests, receive up-to-date industry info, and connect with other industry professionals.
The day of the chat we will post a photo of Brad Korn attached to this same ad attached above.That’s where you will post your questions. Brad will then post his answers on the same photo. (To see example of our last chat here.)
Are you unsure what questions to ask? Here are discussion topics for “Getting the Listing Priced Right!”
- This is just “My Way” of Pricing
- Issue: We did not Learn how to Price Real Estate in School
- 60% of MLS Listings Expire the First Time Around
- Your Opinion May be in Your Current Method
- Appraisal Method of Pricing Looks at Three Comps Leaving Data Out
Example Questions and Answers:
- What are the most important items to get from a Seller?
- Spelling of Name & Spouse (Misspellings are more common than you think!)
- Two Phone Numbers
- Floor Plan
- Verify Bedrooms
- Finished Lower Level
- Loan Balance
- Why Moving
- What would a 10 minute CMA Report include?
- Step 1: Pull History of Property on MLS & Tax Record
- Step 2: All Sales Activity in Neighborhood
- Step 3: All Sales Activity in MLS area for Similar Property
- Step 4: Current Competition
Remember: if you want to join us and ask Brad Korn all of your “Getting your Listing Priced Right!” questions LIVE, just ‘LIKE’ our page on Facebook and look for the ad above with Brad’s photo on February 29th at 2:30 EST, and comment directly on the photo/ad with your questions. We will only have a short time to chat, so we recommend posting your questions as soon as possible.
We will keep the chat posted on our Facebook page, so if you can’t make it you will be able to review the chat whenever you like. We are excited to see all of you there! Comment below with any questions about the chat.
Latest posts by Amber Alcaraz (see all)
- Animated Gif NAR $250 Sweeps - October 23, 2014
- Free Webinar with Jimmy Mackin – “Inbox Zero!” - April 22, 2013
- Offer your Clients a Friendly Spring Cleaning Guide - April 17, 2013