Record Traffic and Leads for Homes.com!
Traffic on Homes.com and leads sent to real estate professionals increased more than 50% over 2010! In 2011 Homes.com reached record breaking traffic with 106 million visits, a 58% increase over last year and that’s not all! Below are additional record breaking statistics from 2011:
- Over 1.6 Billion pages were viewed, a 41% increase over 2010
- Over 1 million leads generated for Real Estate Professionals, a 61% increase over 2010
- Over 13 million visits originated from a mobile device, a 226% increase over 2010
- Increased from #9 to #5 in the Hitwise Real Estate Category for Real Estate
But we didn’t stop there! We also broke records in January 2012! See the proof below:
- Over 10 million unique visitors monthly
- Over 14 million visits each month
- 178 million page views each month
- Over 37 million mobile page views each month
- 2.5 million monthly mobile visitors
Homes.com will continue to thrive for new innovative ways to stay competitive and assist the professionals in growing their business and be the guiding light for consumers to find you. Staying influential in the real estate industry is a top objective for Homes.com and Brock MacLean, Executive Vice President of Dominion Homes Media (Homes.com and Forrent.com) was on the Top 100 List of the Most Influential Real Estate Leaders by Inman in 2011. Then in January 2012 Andy Woolley of Homes Media Solutions spoke at Inman’s Real Estate Connect New York City.
These influential leaders and the team here at Homes.com are very excited to work toward reaching more consumers and connecting the professionals to them. We want everyone to find their perfect property with the perfect agent and/or mortgage professional. Take a look at our tools and free listings and start your journey with us today!
Latest posts by Amber Alcaraz (see all)
- Animated Gif NAR $250 Sweeps - October 23, 2014
- Free Webinar with Jimmy Mackin – “Inbox Zero!” - April 22, 2013
- Offer your Clients a Friendly Spring Cleaning Guide - April 17, 2013