Homes Connect is your one stop shop for the marketing tools you need for every day real estate lead follow up and client management including social prospecting, and brand advertising. Saving time by logging in one place could be your favorite thing about this product besides the unique functions offered!
This week we are featuring the Design Center to save you time. The Design Center is one of many functions available in the Homes Connect Dashboard and we will continue to guide you with detailed instructions of certain areas within the dashboard.
Our goal to provide the information you desire and need the most, so during your Homes Connect experience what area would you like us to elaborate on for our next feature?
- Open House Exposure
- Social Prospecting
- Website Header and Footer
- Website Activity/Analysis
Here are some ideas, but you can tell us below by commenting!
The Design Center Application is accessible once you log into your Homes Connect and access your Dashboard. You will have a variety of options to create different templates for brochures and flyers for open houses or post cards for direct mailings. This variety gives you so much room for creativity, but it also gives you the chance to have templates ready for quick up keep of past designs for time crunched days.
- Flyers. 1 page, single sided
- Brochures. Tri-folded
- Property Cards. Available in Standard and Jumbo Format
- Postcards. Business Card Size Marketing Collateral
- The first step will be to search for the appropriate property for the document and you may access the property using the CMAmazing, BuyerTour, or Neighborhood Envoy. A recent search can also be utilized to continue creating this document if you have already started the search previously.
- Choose the property and click Customize. The property details are customizable by using the the MLS photo or choosing your own photo, using your own headlines, highlighting property features, and even adding remarks about the property from you!
- After the edits are made through the easy prompting guide from the Homes Connect Dashboard, click publish and choose the appropriate printing format for the marketing piece.
Style Group. Premium styles are pre-designed to save you time! Customizable flyers allow you to choose your font and flyer accent color when you ready to get creative. Font. For customizable styles you can choose the font for the design piece to be printed. Color. For customizable styles you can choose the accent colors. Print Report. Choose to print your media, email it, or post a link to it on your website. PDF Type. Standard PDF will render a ready-to-distribute piece of material. Professional PDF will render with print guidelines if you plan to submit your marketing material to a professional printer.
- After your edits, click Run Report to view the final piece. Assuming no more edits are needed by you, move forward with printing and save for future use! Homes Connect has functions that you may not have used yet, or realized were there and we are here to guide you through all the opportunities for better marketing success in ONE place!
Tell us what you would like to be featured next time and stay tuned to our Facebook page dedicated to all of real estate professionals at www.facebook.com/homesconnect and our Twitter page at twitter.com/homes_connect
Not signed up for Homes Connect yet? Did you know that ERA Real Estate just partnered up with Homes.com to power local broker listings through Homes Connect? Homes Connect has excellent techniques that even corporations have signed on to have the tool power their site along with many others pondering the option. Take a look!
Call us at (866) 604-1025 or email email@example.com to start your Homes Connect experience or add the Design Center to your platform today. Happy Designing!
Latest posts by Amber Alcaraz (see all)
- Animated Gif NAR $250 Sweeps - October 23, 2014
- Free Webinar with Jimmy Mackin – “Inbox Zero!” - April 22, 2013
- Offer your Clients a Friendly Spring Cleaning Guide - April 17, 2013