Demonstrate your expertise to your clients with this amazing app available with Homes Connect! Increase your reviews online by providing quality service and showing your clients that you are the neighborhood expert! With Homes Connect and Neighborhood Envoy, you’ll be able to discuss the neighborhood while you are at the property with buyers, as well as print reports for your listing presentations, and email neighborhood reports to buyers and sellers! This opportunity to provide in-depth neighborhood information to your clients could show you as a more credible and reputable agent than the rest, helping you gain trust and referrals.
3 Ways Neighborhood Envoy works for real estate professionals:
- Neighborhood Envoy Reports enable agents to create professional localized presentations to print, email, or post on the Web. Reports can be personalized to include local school ratings, sold properties, demographics, maps, local points of interest, and much more!
- Neighborhood Envoy Web provides local information and map widgets for blogs and/or websites. Website visitors can quickly access neighborhoods, schools, and points of interest to encourage return visits and potentially generate more leads for you!
- Neighborhood Envoy Mobile enables agents to answer questions from prospects and clients without returning to a computer. How far is this house from my workplace? Where’s the nearest elementary school? Who lives nearby? Answer these questions and more from your mobile device.
These quality resources will encourage your clients to trust you and possibly have your network grow in the future because of the referrals they send your way. Perhaps your reviews will increase because past clients want to share what an expert you are, not only in the real estate industry but in your locality. Let us know how Neighborhood Envoy has improved your listing presentation below. We look forward to providing more resources for you to grow your business and generate more leads in the future. Thank you for being our customer!
Want to add Neighborhood Envoy to your Homes Connect service?
Latest posts by Amber Alcaraz (see all)
- 5 Basic But Effective SEO Tips to Drive More Traffic to Your Website - April 30, 2015
- Animated Gif NAR $250 Sweeps - October 23, 2014
- Free Webinar with Jimmy Mackin – “Inbox Zero!” - April 22, 2013