This week, we had the pleasure of sponsoring a webinar with Secrets of Top Selling Agents, hosted by the Queen of Scripts and Dialogues, Alexis Bolin. In her presentation, she tackled common client objections head on with practical and sensible scripts, as well as divulging the appropriate “homework” to do before you interact with clients (figuring out the seller’s reasoning for selling, what’s most important to the seller, etc.).
Some of the most common objections real estate agents face:
- We want to look at lots of homes.
- We’re not in a hurry.
- We have a home to sell first.
- The price is too high.
- We’re not sure about the home’s features and amenities.
- We need our friends and family to approve of this.
- Getting to the front of the line.
- The “dress size”.
- The “worry price”.
- Don’t be upset at these people.
- The “Right House” and the one way you’ll know.
- The choice is yours.
- The “sparkle” in your eyes.