According to the National Association of Realtors, reputation was the second most important factor when choosing an agent. Consumers are researching online and looking for a good brand presence and strong online footprint via online directories and social networks. The phone may ring a few more times this month because you read this article, so read on to discover more ways to brand yourself online.
Increase your online presence by sharing your brand and contact information within several online directories. The conversion rate for local directory marketing can be up to 50% in some directories, which is significantly higher than traditional advertising like print and radio. That means that you could convert 1 in 2 leads into a potential customer!
Homes.com recommends these five directories in our Search Impact product:
The links have been provided above to learn more about how you can submit and verify your information for these sites. Many local directories publish reviews, or testimonials of your work to showcase you as an authority figure and preferred agent in the area. The statistics below support the premise that online directories can assist in lead capture and maintain a better online reputation. To learn more about how our Search Impact product can assist in building a stronger online branding strategy – email SearchImpact@homes.com or call directly at (866) 697-3308.
- Public reviews build trust
- 70% of local consumers trust online business reviews *2010 Bright Local Survey
- Think of reviews as “Testimonials 2.0”
- 87% of buyers would probably recommend their agent to others *NAR 2010 Profile Of Home Buyers and Sellers
Latest posts by Amber Alcaraz (see all)
- Animated Gif NAR $250 Sweeps - October 23, 2014
- Free Webinar with Jimmy Mackin – “Inbox Zero!” - April 22, 2013
- Offer your Clients a Friendly Spring Cleaning Guide - April 17, 2013