Many people have said YES! How many are actually expected to buy? The folks at Baird Research put together a comprehensive study and they came up with some interesting numbers as to who will be buying one. Here’s what they found:
* Apple estimates that it will sell at least 50 million iPhones in the next year, which is extremely conservative. Analysts predict that Apple could sell that many by Christmas of this year.
- 77% of iPhone users expected to remain loyal users
- 48% of Android users will stay with Android
- 17% of Android users will switch to iPhone
- 5% of iPhone users have said they will switch to Android
- 2% of Blackberry users say they will stay with Blackberry
What category do you fit into? Homes.com wants to know, tell us below.
Latest posts by Joe Sesso (see all)
- Move Your Listings Faster with Smart Tech Home Upgrades - September 28, 2015
- Best Apps for the Apple Watch and How it Can Help Real Estate Pros Today - July 17, 2015
- Create Successful Facebook Advertisements by Answering These 4 Questions - June 12, 2015