“Tablets are one of the most rapidly adopted consumer technologies in history,” said comScore’s Senior Vice President of Mobile, Mark Donovan. Nearly one in four smart phone owners are using a tablet device to get online. This increased exposure could be the reason for the extra calls, additional closings and increased sales!
This is especially true for real estate researchers on Homes.com. Online real estate searches are more and more portable these days by accommodating the on-the-go consumer lifestyle. Now, traffic to Homes.com is shifting to tablet users, so your customers may just find you through their very own tablet too.
Below are some impressive stats regarding tablet and mobile trends and reasons why your listings are getting more exposure on Homes.com. For more highlights, take a look at our Tablet & Mobile Trends infographic.
- tablet and mobile users are responsible for 35% of the total monthly page views (as seen with weekend traffic on Homes.com)
- tablet usage grew by 463% year over year in unique visitors, while mobile unique users saw a 298% increase
- there are currently 6% more monthly page views and 9% more searches from a tablet device than mobile
Will this be your reason to join Homes.com if you haven’t already?
Latest posts by Amber Alcaraz (see all)
- Animated Gif NAR $250 Sweeps - October 23, 2014
- Free Webinar with Jimmy Mackin – “Inbox Zero!” - April 22, 2013
- Offer your Clients a Friendly Spring Cleaning Guide - April 17, 2013