“The role of business is to get and keep customers.” – Jack Welch, the former head of General Electric. Sounds obvious and simple yet not as easy as it sounds. But there are simple ways that you can start to boost your brokerage business as well as the morale in the office. It’s an ongoing cycle – happy sales people means happy customers that convert to lifetime relationships and even referrals to grow your business. REAL Trends released an article including practical tips from Stan Bishop, a Florida broker who provides coaching strategies in his program Broker Profitability: Building a Real Estate Empire. He suggests incorporating the following recommendations today:
- Think of your brokerage as a partnership. Treat your sales associates as customers and good things will happen.
- Reward your staff. Consider your income on the company’s net along with bonuses to the members of the company for their contributions.
- Develop a Strategy. Focus on growth by retaining the best agents, and recruiting talent. Combining these tactics can reduce overhead.
- Empower Your Employees. Trust the people you hire to fulfill your company mission, while building a strong team together. Let them know you value them as part of your team.
Tell us what strategies you employ to keep your staff happy – comment here or post to our Facebook page.
Latest posts by Amber Alcaraz (see all)
- Animated Gif NAR $250 Sweeps - October 23, 2014
- Free Webinar with Jimmy Mackin – “Inbox Zero!” - April 22, 2013
- Offer your Clients a Friendly Spring Cleaning Guide - April 17, 2013