As the real estate market heats up, are you looking for a sure-fire way to quickly and easily connect with your clients and potential leads? Homes.com recently conducted a survey of homebuyers search habits, which reported that over 50% prefer to communicate by email. An effective email marketing strategy isn’t just important, it’s vital. Russell Shaw, a broker with the Realty ONE Group in Phoenix, Arizona is a big advocate for drip email marketing and said, “it might be the one thing agents end up missing the most. The emails are scripted to read like a personal letter, so the message sticks with them. And eventually, we get the call that they want to see a house”. Read on and watch our email marketing training video to take advantage of this valuable, yet underutilized tool inside the Homes Connect dashboard.
Drip Email Tips:
Beware of spam filters that are integrated into email hosting sites like Google, which keep unwanted emails from overpopulating in-boxes Although this keeps our in-boxes clean of “junk” mail, unfortunately for marketers, this “junk” frequently consists of our drip emails. The Homes.com email marketing application is an easy way to overcome marketing nightmares like this that ultimately limit the effectiveness of your email campaigns. Here are some important features that real estate professionals can benefit from by using the Homes Connect email marketing application:
- Provide content that applies to consumers in each stage of the home buying cycle – from first-time homebuyers, investors, to empty-nesters
- Quick and easy branding technique that places your image in every email
- Access pre-existing or create new campaigns tailored to specific consumers
- Conveniently manage your campaigns right from the Homes Connect Dashboard
- Schedule messages appropriately and regularly to stay top of mind
Sign up for a live Homes.com Video Training Session and read our Email Marketing Tips for Real Estate Pros for more effective email campaigns that will get readers’ attention! Tell us about your drip marketing strategies and other successful solutions that help you interact with consumers. Comment below or tell us on our Facebook Page.
Latest posts by Jared Daniel (see all)
- 3 Facebook Features to Turn Your Followers into Clients - July 10, 2015
- 5 Outdoor Projects That Can Raise the Asking Price for Your Listings - July 2, 2015
- Homes.com Local Market Expert Series Explores Virginia Beach, VA. - June 26, 2015