A first impression is everything, which is why curb appeal is something that every property must have. Upon a prospect or client’s arrival to a listing, their initial attitude about the property will be determined by what they see before even putting the car in park. Whether it’s new construction, short sale, or foreclosure, real estate professionals will have an easier time closing a contract if the listing has outstanding curb appeal!
Even if a property has a dazzling interior, having an unattractive exterior could cause a potential buyer to simply walk away. There are countless cheap and easy projects that homeowners can do to a home that can make your listing more marketable.
Share some of the following ideas with your clients to help get their home sold even faster!
- Landscaping can make a world of a difference and by creating a natural outdoor pathway or updating the flowerbeds a listing can be transformed from an eye sore into eye candy in no time at all.
- Creating an attractive entryway by restoring outside lighting fixtures and decorating the front door is a simple way of making a home more welcoming
- Freshen up the exterior of a home by simply pressure washing, cleaning the windows, and clearing gutters of debris.
Check out all of the Homes.com consumer resources to find out how to make your next listing beautiful inside and out. Are there any projects that you have found to be more beneficial than others in creating a memorable first impression? Share your experiences with us on Facebook!
Latest posts by Jared Daniel (see all)
- How to Become A Better Negotiator by “Clicking” with Your Clients - August 18, 2015
- Why Millennials Are Saying Goodbye to Rentals and Looking to Buy A Home - August 14, 2015
- [Podcast] Secrets Unplugged: Periscope Review - August 5, 2015