Homes.com, the online resource for real estate professionals everywhere, enhanced our marketing system with the addition of the new Marketing Center powered by Imprev! This addition will allow our clients to design unlimited, professional-quality marketing materials that will help promote you as a local expert. Once again, providing real estate professionals with just another reason why it’s a great time to be partnered with Homes.com!
The new Marketing Center gives users access to the same marketing resources that you are used to, plus MUCH more! With its seamless integration into the Homes Connect platform, brokers and agents can easily create their marketing materials using stored listing information, thereby eliminating wasted time and saving you money!
Here are just a few features offered by the new Imprev design that real estate professionals should take advantage of:
- Expanded Themes- Choose from over 500 professionally designed themes for marketing projects.
- More Project Options: Quickly create listing flyers, postcards, brochures, walking cards, business cards and greeting card projects in just four steps.
- Image Assistant: Upload multiple images at one time or choose from a library of stock images to create stunning design projects.
- Phrase Assistant: Choose from a library of common real estate phrases and articles or create personalized phrases.
Multiple distribution and printing options have been included to help share all of these new marketing materials with clients and prospects. There has also been a variety of upgrades made available that real estate professionals can benefit from, ultimately allowing the new Marketing Center to provide even more value to their business.
“Continuing to provide best-in-class products and tools to real estate professionals is our mission at Homes.com,” said Brock MacLean, executive vice president of Homes.com. “Providing our clients with professionally designed marketing pieces quickly allows real estate professionals to focus on what is important – selling real estate. The partnership with Imprev demonstrates our commitment to bringing our clients industry-leading technology.”
Latest posts by Jared Daniel (see all)
- 4 New and Improved Features That Will Change the Way You Use Facebook - March 5, 2015
- Similar Price Recoveries Seen Throughout Large and Midsize Markets! - February 10, 2015
- This is Why Rentals Will Put More Cash in Your Pocket - February 5, 2015