Homes.com brought you the basics of producing great real estate videos, but filming and editing are only the initial steps in producing videos with true value. Successfully sharing your video content is the only way to make sure it will help sell a property or highlight a community. Don’t let all the time spent creating this video go to waste! This week, Homes.com brings you five ways to capture leads and promote your business through video!
1. Upload it to YouTube: YouTube is without a doubt the ultimate method of sharing videos. Why? YouTube’s monthly viewership is the equivalent of roughly 10 Super Bowl audiences, 500 years of YouTube videos are watched every day on other social media sites and over 700 YouTube videos are shared every minute on Twitter.
Learn how to make creative, compelling and even cinematic videos like this one from Raj Qsar with The Real Estate Boutique Group!
The implications for real estate is quite appealing- according to a study from Google and the National Association of Realtors® (NAR), 51% of home buyers chose YouTube as their preferred online video destination when shopping for homes. Further, 65% of YouTube videos posted by real estate professionals were able to pull leads. Basically, if you haven’t created a YouTube account, it would be wise to do so! All video promotion efforts should begin here! For more information about becoming a real estate idol, view this blog post.
2. #Hashtags, Keywords and Descriptions: Although videos may be the newest edition to your marketing materials, keep in mind that it’s still necessary to describe the property! By associating specific terms with your YouTube video, search engines will be able to rank your content so that homebuyers can more effectively view it based on their search terms. Descriptions should identify its location, features and other branding information but try to add more specific details that are not revealed in traditional marketing pieces. Use geo-targeted that are relevant to the location to include city, state, zip code and even neighborhood and community name (i.e. #vabeach, #mainstreet, #ABCrealty, #wilmingtonhomesforsale etc.). Hashtags allow users of the most popular social channels like Twitter, Google+, and now even Facebook, to discover your video even if they are not following you.
3. Post, Share, Tweet, Like, Embed, +1 The Video: Seventy percent of home buyers look for videos on a website, Facebook, or YouTube. So don’t be the last to do so! With one billion users on Facebook, 500 million on Twitter, and over 340 million on Google+, your clients and prospects are more than likely among them and odds are they will view and share your video. Embed the video on your website, blog, newsletters and emails. Homebuyers and owners looking for real estate agents and properties like to see the incorporation of the newest technology and marketing trends into the selling or buying of their next home.
4. FREE Homes.com Agent Profile: Nearly 12.5 million consumers visit Homes.com every month to find a new home, real estate agent and other home related services. Use this audience to your advantage by showcasing your video on your free Agent Profile. Include your contact information, social media links, property listings, client endorsements and real estate videos in one place. To receive ultimate exposure, promote your video in a Local Ad in the city or zip code of your choice on Homes.com
5. Video Marketing-the Next Level: to fully grasp the power of real estate videos, watch the Secrets of Top Selling Agents webinar featuring Raj Qsar of the Boutique Real Estate Group. National Speaker and named Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders by Inman News, Raj tells you how to create real estate videos like a pro. Watch here today!
Well, now that you know exactly how to produce and share the newest and most powerful form of real estate marketing, it’s time to see it in action and find out its effectiveness yourself. Let us know what you have found to be helpful when creating and promoting real estate videos on our Facebook Page.
Latest posts by Jared Daniel (see all)
- 5 Outdoor Projects That Can Raise the Asking Price for Your Listings - July 2, 2015
- Homes.com Local Market Expert Series Explores Virginia Beach, VA. - June 26, 2015
- [Podcast] The Secrets to Being A Super Dad and A Super Agent! - June 19, 2015