Homes.com has released the six month results for our first six fully integrated MLS partners and we are excited to announce that it has been very successful. According to the REAL Trends 2013 Online Performance Study, “Homes.com is the clear front-runner in quality leads over other national real estate sites.”
With that said, is it any surprise that the agents and brokers of our strategic MLS partners benefited from more than 223 million online listing impressions, 16 million property detail views and 167,000 leads. These statistics alone prove why Homes.com is the leading online resource for all real estate professionals.
The partnership includes MetroList Services, Inc., California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS), Intermountain MLS, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc., MLS Listings, Inc., and Houston Association Realtors.
The following are benefits gained by our strategic MLS partners:
- All leads from listings are sent back to the listing agent.
- Exclusive branding and clear attribution for the listing brokerage and agent on listing detail pages.
- No competing advertising from other real estate professionals on listing detail pages.
- Partners can choose to display the MLS Trusted badge, promoting the accuracy and timeliness of the property data.
- More timely and accurate listing data. Data feeds are updated at least four times daily.
- Lead conversion tools including: Lead & Contact Manager, Email Campaigns, Task Manager and Calendar, Homes.com MyHomes Profile with Question & Answer Access, the Homes.com Facebook Listing App, and more.
“When it makes better sense to buy technology solutions than to build them, we look for partners who have real estate in their DNA. Homes.com has been a proven partner with a variety of broker and agent solutions that our subscribers appreciate,” said James Harrison, president and CEO of MLSListings, Inc.
To find out more about the results of this exciting partnership, checkout the full press release. Furthermore, if you happen to be an agent or broker for of any of our partnering MLS’s let us know on Facebook how Homes.com has worked for you!
Latest posts by Jared Daniel (see all)
- How to Become A Better Negotiator by “Clicking” with Your Clients - August 18, 2015
- Why Millennials Are Saying Goodbye to Rentals and Looking to Buy A Home - August 14, 2015
- [Podcast] Secrets Unplugged: Periscope Review - August 5, 2015