Eighty-three percent of marketers indicate that social media is important for their business (Hubspot). Real estate professionals trying to keep up with the perpetually evolving world of social media now have a tool that will make branding a whole lot easier – Homes Social! This comprehensive social marketing suite was designed to help agents and brokers manage their brand online, engage with more prospects, protect your online reputation, control the conversation and drive leads.
“The platform assists agents and brokers with managing their social channels and online reputation, and allows for better control of online conversations. Homes.com Social will be an invaluable asset for professionals to keep up with the evolving world of social media,” said Brock MacLean, Homes.com Executive Vice President.
Time is one of the most valued commodities in real estate. The beauty of Homes.com Social is that it streamlines your social marketing efforts and provides tools for everything from account set up, graphics, content management and social listening to fan growth and education. Homes.com Social aims to help you maximize your online visibility and grow your business by focusing on these three key areas:
1. Social Management – Build your online exposure with account set up on seven social channels included branded graphics, custom-built apps and revolutionary content publishing and tracking capabilities.
2. Social Listening – Easily expand your brand’s visibility to ensure you are found online in business directories and social networks. Monitor your reputation with executive reports and daily alerts with reviews, online mentions, social and competitive share of voice, and more.
For more details regarding packages, pricing and features, click here, call us at 888-510-8795 and watch the video below to discover how easy it is to brand yourself online with Homes.com Social! To read the full press release, click here.
Latest posts by Jared Daniel (see all)
- How to Become A Better Negotiator by “Clicking” with Your Clients - August 18, 2015
- Why Millennials Are Saying Goodbye to Rentals and Looking to Buy A Home - August 14, 2015
- [Podcast] Secrets Unplugged: Periscope Review - August 5, 2015