Looking for a unique way to stay top of mind? Well “keep calm” because Homes.com has you covered! Add some flair to your proposals and real estate marketing materials while capitalizing on the latest catch phrase by downloading and customizing Homes.com’s ‘Keep Calm’ graphics!
As a real estate professional, you know the home buying process can be stressful for buyers and sellers. These handy materials serve as a friendly reminder that they can ‘Keep Calm’ and rely on you, the local expert, to help them with all of their real estate needs.
These unique designs are sure to grab the attention of buyers and sellers alike. Regardless of your area of expertise, these pieces are designed with three different messages that will match your relationship to the buyer or seller or someone that is still on the fence:
1. “Keep Calm and Let Me Find Your Next Home” (buyer’s agent)
2. “Keep Calm and Trust Your Real Estate Pro” (general message)
3. “Keep Calm and Watch Me Sell Your Home” (listing agent)
Choose your favorite message or select them all and download each one as a flyer, business card or postcard, or all three options. Next, add your contact information, save to your desktop and send off to your local printer for multiple quantities (note that the business cards and postcards are double-sided), or email to your networks.
Download these ‘Keep Calm’ designs today and give your community yet another reason why you’re the local expert! Visit Homes.com to find even more free downloadable resources that will help guide your clients and prospects through the home buying process.
Latest posts by Jared Daniel (see all)
- How to Become A Better Negotiator by “Clicking” with Your Clients - August 18, 2015
- Why Millennials Are Saying Goodbye to Rentals and Looking to Buy A Home - August 14, 2015
- [Podcast] Secrets Unplugged: Periscope Review - August 5, 2015