Do you have hundreds of Facebook friends, Twitter followers, LinkedIn connections and Google+ circles? If the answer is yes, you are probably wondering how to work them into your lead management system. Asking them for business on social media is poor form and a fast track to getting blacklisted. But if you don’t have a way to convert these social connections into leads and sources of referrals, then you are missing out on a huge opportunity.
One way to start the process of converting your social network into a source of business is to organize your social contacts into a single platform. You can do that with Homes Connect! When you set up the social connection in your Homes Connect dashboard, you will be prompted to import your social contacts. I know what you are thinking, “I don’t want all those people in my contact lists. I don’t even know half of them.” No need to worry, because these social contacts will be loaded separately into a prospecting pool and not automatically added to your Contact Management System.
Once they are added to the prospecting pool, you can simply click on their face and select “add contact.” Just like that, their information is loaded into the Contact Management app and you can enroll them in one of your marketing campaigns. In the meantime, you will have all of your social contacts in one place to explore and reach out to.
Follow these six simple steps below to get set up:
- From the Homes Connect dashboard, go to the Social Networking app.
- Click on the Connections link.
- Select the accounts you’d like to connect, including Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Enter your user name and password for each social account.
- Click the gray Import Prospects button.
- Your social contacts will then display in the Social Networking app under the Prospecting link.
Connecting your social accounts to your Homes Connect dashboard will also allow you to use the Social Broadcaster app, which syndicates your content across multiple platforms, including your website.
Get more information about our complete suite of Homes.com Social solutions for real estate professionals!
Latest posts by Jason Parker (see all)
- Homes.com at NAR 2015 – Find All the Presentation Slides Here! - November 10, 2015
- Why do I need a Homes.com Profile? - October 5, 2015
- Adding Quality Content to Your Website - September 14, 2015