Are you taking full advantage of everything Homes Connect has to offer? If you’re new to Homes.com or just want to make sure you’ve fully optimized your Homes Connect Profile, then you’ve come to the right place! In the Homes Connect training video below, you’ll find step by step directions to walk you through the initial setup of your profile, the basics behind its core applications and an overview of the Homes Connect Dashboard. Knowing all the tools that are at your disposal and understanding the best ways to use them will make your partnership with Homes.com even more valuable. Whether you want to change your profile picture or create your own unique URL, this training video has you covered!
Here are just a few of the tips that you will discover in this helpful training video:
– Basic setup procedures (contact information, about me, certifications, etc.)
– How to interact with Homes.com visitors with local questions
– How to connect link to your social media accounts
– How to track the most searched terms on your website
– How to expand your advertising coverage areas
– How to connect and monitor IDX feeds to view new listings in your area
There are 12.5 million unique visitors that come to Homes.com each month searching for homes for sale, homes for rent and, more importantly, a real estate professional to work with. Don’t miss out on these simple opportunities to grow your business. Complete your Homes Connect the right way to start connecting with these serious buyers and sellers today!
Latest posts by Jared Daniel (see all)
- How to Become A Better Negotiator by “Clicking” with Your Clients - August 18, 2015
- Why Millennials Are Saying Goodbye to Rentals and Looking to Buy A Home - August 14, 2015
- [Podcast] Secrets Unplugged: Periscope Review - August 5, 2015