Behind every contact is a real person with a real interest in real estate. However, many agents see a fake name or missing phone number on a contact and immediately move on. Even a contact that looks good initially can sometimes be almost impossible to get in touch with. This can cause you to miss out on valuable opportunities. It doesn’t have to be this way.
Drip email campaigns can help you engage contacts who would otherwise be left behind. Every Homes.com account comes with dozens of pre-written, pre-grouped emails to make it easy to connect with your contacts. Once you enroll a contact, the Homes.com drip email system consistently reaches out to them on your behalf. This allows you to focus your attention on those who are ready to buy and sell now.
With topics ranging from “First Time Buyer” and “Empty Nest Seller” to “Recipe of the Month,” there is a campaign for everyone. When you enroll your contacts into an email campaign, a contact that has gone cold has the chance to return weeks or even years later.
There are also campaigns designed to help you generate return business and referrals from those who have already successfully achieved their real estate goals. Enrolling contacts in an anniversary email gives you a monthly or yearly presence in the contact’s inbox. This enables your former contact to more readily pass along your information.
While ready to use, you also have the ability to customize the ready-made campaigns or start from scratch to make your own, elite drip email system quickly and easily. The best part is, once you get the campaign set up, you can use it again and again with your clients, saving you hours of effort down the road.
Here are some examples of how you can create or modify the drip email campaigns to lighten your workload and increase your results.
- New Lead Campaign – When you can’t reach a new lead, sign them up for a new lead campaign which will email them daily for the first week and then in less frequent intervals afterwards. Tell your lead about your coverage areas, credentials, and areas of expertise. Point them to your website and let them continue looking for listings in a location that forwards leads back to you.
- New Clients Campaign – Why not create a bi-weekly campaign that goes out once you’ve spoken with a client? This email can help walk them through the process of buying or selling. You can send them links to great search sites, mortgage calculators, and checklists. Also include emails on their local market, different areas nearby, and the pros and cons of the different housing options available to them. Get creative and think about what you would want to know if you were new to real estate.
- Referrals Campaign – After you have finished the sale, why not set your client up with an automated email that goes out each month, sharing home improvement and Do It Yourself ideas? Remind your clients that you are available to help their friends and family reach their real estate goals. Also, make sure your contact info is prominently displayed, and consider adding links that let your clients share your messages with friends on their social sites.
By using the Homes.com drip email system, you can create valuable leads from contacts that had previously been considered non-viable. For more information on the Homes.com drip email system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 510-8795.
Latest posts by Hannah Graham (see all)
- June Content Ideas for Your Blog and Social Channels - May 24, 2018
- Discover the Next Big Thing in Real Estate Advertising! - May 22, 2018
- How to Consistently Generate 2-5 Leads per Day - May 18, 2018