Can you believe it? The holiday season is here! While many of us look forward to the holidays year round, Homes.com understands that most agents are juggling family, closings, connecting with new clients, and sending out holiday greetings. With that in mind, we want to help make this holiday season a bit easier.
The Homes.com Marketing Center allows you to create brochures, business cards, flyers, newsletters, postcards, property cards, walking cards, and holiday cards quickly and easily from your Homes.com dashboard. Below you will find step-by-step instructions on how to use the Marketing Center to create your own, personalized greeting cards this year. Once made, you can send these cards out via email and social media or print them and send them by mail.
To create your holiday cards,
- Log in to your Homes.com account and select “Marketing Center” from your apps button.
- Select the “Card” button in the marketing center.
- Under “Occasion,” select the holiday you would like to make your card for. Choices include Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Year, and Winter Holidays.
- Select your design. Fill in Project Name and Project Description.
- Upload your photos and type your message.
- Verify your contact information and upload your photo.
- Share your card. Publish online; email it; download a PDF; share on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest; or print it.
Don’t forget to check out the Holiday Cards Do’s and Don’ts to make sure you get the best results from your cards! For additional help with the Marketing Center or your other products, check out the support site or call us at 866-774-2947. If you don’t already have the Marketing Center, call us at 888-510-8795 to upgrade! You can also reach us at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Hannah Graham (see all)
- June Content Ideas for Your Blog and Social Channels - May 24, 2018
- Discover the Next Big Thing in Real Estate Advertising! - May 22, 2018
- How to Consistently Generate 2-5 Leads per Day - May 18, 2018