When you sign up for a website through Homes.com, there are only a few things you need to do to get your site up and running. However, there are a lot of things you can do if you’re looking to personalize your website for the best results. Check out this list of 10 quick and easy edits to customize your site, fast.
1. Pick your design theme. Start by activating your favorite layout option. Then, click the “customize” button to select a background image and color theme.
2. Add a widget to your website. Homes.com has a variety of personalizable widgets to choose from. These include commute time, social networking, home values, and more.
3. Make your services more accessible by adding a translator to your website.
4. Customize your “about me” page to tell your story. Consider writing about why you got into real estate, how long you’ve lived in the area, or why you are the best agent to help your clients buy or sell their home.
5. Create a featured search to highlight your favorite niche, neighborhood, or price range.
6. Set up your user registration options to capture more leads.
7. Activate your Homes.com Website Blog to share your social networking news with your website visitors.
8. Edit your default property search results view! Choose whether you want map search or photo search to show as the default, then choose your default sort preference.
9. Decide which of your properties you want featured on the homepage of your website.
10. Connect a domain name to your site to make it easy to find.
Looking for more tips about customizing your website? Your support team is here to help seven days a week! Give us a call M-F 8AM – 8PM ET or Weekends 11AM – 3PM ET at 866-774-2947. Don’t have a Homes.com Fusion Website yet? We can help with that too! Just give us a call at 888-651-8956 for more info.
Latest posts by Hannah Graham (see all)
- 5 Steps to Setting Up a Lucrative Referral Network - February 23, 2018
- March Content Ideas for Your Blog and Social Channels - February 21, 2018
- [Infographic] How to Optimize Your Business for Better SEO - February 19, 2018