You can never have too many lead generation sources, and when you sign up for an account with Homes.com, there are a lot of ways you can generate and convert extra leads. Check out this list of 8 free, quick, and easy steps you can take to get the best results from your Homes.com account.
2. Add your photo and update your profile – Make sure you fill out your profile completely. Your contact info, bio, social links, coverage areas, and office info can all be accessed through your profile. Also, don’t forget to sign up for text alerts so you can respond to new leads faster!
3. Make it easier to keep up with your leads with the Lead Gator Setup tool in your dashboard’s Leads and Contacts app that automatically gathers your incoming leads into one dashboard.
5. Set Q&A alerts to receive notifications when someone asks a question in your area. This is a great way to meet future clients and show off your real estate expertise.
6. Share your past successes with your future clients by requesting client endorsements. Agents on Homes.com are ranked by the number of endorsements they have, so check out the competition and see how many it will take to be the most endorsed agent in your area.
Looking for more ways to build your business through Homes.com? Find out how you can generate quality leads for faster conversions with these programs for agents and brokers! Just give us a call at 888-651-8956 for more info. Homes.com support is also available! You can reach us M-F 8AM – 8PM ET or Weekends 11AM – 3PM ET at 866-774-2947.
Latest posts by Hannah Graham (see all)
- June Content Ideas for Your Blog and Social Channels - May 24, 2018
- Discover the Next Big Thing in Real Estate Advertising! - May 22, 2018
- How to Consistently Generate 2-5 Leads per Day - May 18, 2018