Last month we announced the powerful new map search and reCAPTCHA functionality being added to all agent and broker websites powered by Homes.com. We’re keeping the upgrades coming this month with a new responsive open house manager and new traffic analytics! Find out how these great dashboard updates make managing your website easier than ever! Don’t have a website through Homes.com? Discover why you should!
Responsive Open House Manager
Open houses are an important lead generation strategy for many agents. Because of this, it’s essential that you are able to add an open house quickly and easily. With that in mind, we’ve updated your open house manager, making it mobile-responsive and easier to use so you can add and edit open houses on the go.
Some of the new options the responsive open house manager offers include:
- Create a copy of your current or a past open house to quickly create subsequent open houses for your listing.
- Editing is easy: just click on the image of the open house you want to customize and the screen will allow you to make changes as needed.
- Select the “Add New” option at the top left to open the “Add Open House” screen, from which you can select your listing and add your time, dates, and comments.
New Website Analytics
Accurate data is essential when analyzing the impact your website has on your business; this is why we’ve added new KickFire analytics for all Homes.com website clients. If you have a website through Homes.com, just log in to your dashboard and under “apps” select the “KickFire” option in your Business Intelligence menu to launch your new reporting features.
If you have any questions about any of these great new features, please let us know! You can reach us via phone at (866) 774-2947 or email us at Support@homes.com! If you don’t have a website through Homes.com, now is a great time to discover why you should!
Latest posts by Kyle Beasley (see all)
- Your Profile Tool Gets a Serious Upgrade! - June 12, 2018
- Homes.com Fusion Websites Now Include Free Local SEO Pages! - May 31, 2018
- Custom Categories + Relevant Emails = Better Results - April 4, 2018