Over 12.5 million unique homebuyers and sellers visit Homes.com each month to search for homes for sale and for rent, find the neighborhood home values, get connected with mortgage lenders, look for a real estate agent, or research other home-related topics.
Our visitors are among some of the most active in our vertical, with a large segment of our audience representing affluents, boomers, and college-educated potential homebuyers and sellers.
Homes.com by the numbers:
- Over 1.9 billion pages viewed on Homes.com in 2012
- Over 179 million monthly page views
- Over 12.5 million monthly unique visitors
- Over 488 million mobile page views in 2012
- A top ranking site on the most popular search engines for the term “homes for sale”
Who visits Homes.com?
- 43% of visitors to Homes.com are between the ages of 25 to 44.
- 29% of visitors make between $60,000 to $100,000, while 20% make over $100,000.
- Over 50% of Homes.com visitors DO NOT visit our competitor’s sites.
When do they visit Homes.com?
- 35% of monthly Homes.com visitors search for homes during the workday.
- One-fourth of monthly Homes.com visitors search for homes during the weekend.
SOURCE: Adobe SiteCatalyst, comScore Media Metrix, and Hitwise 2013
Our targeting capabilities and advertising campaigns deliver the right audience, and the right results, to you! Want to learn how? Contact one of our National Advertising experts at
Download our Marketing Playbook for Agents and Brokers today!