How to Build a Business – Using Innovation, Branding, Leadership & Guts
This edition, “How to Build a Business – Using Innovation, Branding, Leadership & Guts” will be presented by Barbara Corcoran on
Wednesday, April 4, 2012 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST. Register today!
Successful New York City Real Estate Mogul with appearances on NBC’s TODAY Show and ABC’s reality hit Shark Tank Continue reading
Ultimate Systems: A Technically Savvy Agent’s Round Table
This edition, “Ultimate Systems: A Technically Savvy Agent’s Round Table” will be presented by Brad Korn on
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:00 PM – 2:15 PM EST. Register today!
For two days each year, 200 of the nation’s most technically-savvy agents gather to share ideas, tips and techniques. This annual Summit of CyberStars is considered by attendees to be the premier idea-sharing and networking event in the industry. Brad Korn, and an all-star cast of CyberStar presenters, join us just weeks after this conference and give us the best of the best from these two technology-packed days.
This year’s theme: “Ultimate Systems.” Here’s the list of sessions Brad and company will pull highlights from:
- Ultimate Lead Capture & Conversion Systems
- Ultimate Listing Appointment and CMA Systems
- Ultimate Buyer Consultation/Initial Meeting Systems
- Follow-up Systems
- Ultimate Current/Active Client Follow up Systems-Buyers & Sellers
- Ultimate File Management Systems
- Ultimate Listing Marketing Plan/System
- Technology Trends
- What Systems Today are Generating Leads & Converting to Appointments
“The Summit gives you absolutely the most, and most usable, information and technology tools from the most caring/sharing top producers in the nation and condenses it into two days” – Colorado Agent Ken Deshaies.
Brad and friends will condense those 2 days into 1 hour. Get ready to take notes! Continue reading
Giving the Consumer What the Consumer Wants: Creating a Great Online and Offline Customer Experience
This edition, “Giving the Consumer What the Consumer Wants” will be presented by Sue Adler on
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern. Register today!
Learn how the #1 Keller Williams Agent in New Jersey created a consumer-centric real estate business through use of social media, video, website engagement and her team of specialists. Sue is also the founder of www.HearItDirect.com, a series of real estate conferences held in local markets throughout the country featuring CONSUMERS on the conferences’ panels. Sue will share some of the “AHAS” from our first event, which will take place December 7, 2011 in Charleston, SC.
Space is limited in this free webinar. Register today!
About Sue Adler Continue reading
There are only a few days remaining in the Homes.com Naughty or Nice holiday contest. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to tell your clients about this amazing opportunity to win $2,500! It’s pretty safe to say they’d be ecstatic if they won and would be very grateful to you for telling them about it. What better way to be remembered?
Everyone, naughty or nice, can play in the Homes.com and Forrent.com contest. That’s more than Santa can say ;o) All they need to do is visit Homes.com &/or ForRent.com’s Facebook pages before noon EST on December 16th, “like” the page, and complete the simple entry form.
Entering the contest is as easy as: Continue reading
Homes.com Adds New iPad App to its Mobile Portfolio
Home Search Experience on the Market
NORFOLK, Va. — (November 11, 2011) — Homes.com one of the nation’s largest online destinations for real estate listings, announced today the expansion of its mobile suite with the release of its iPad application for home and rental searches. Considered to be the most comprehensive real estate search application on the market to date, the Homes.com iPad application joins the company’s widely successful release of home search apps for iPhone, Blackberry, Windows 7 and Android users.
Homes.com’s iPad app has been specifically designed to provide home buyers and renters with an intuitive, highly targeted and easily navigable property search experience, complete with extensive listing details, powerful sort and filter tools, sweeping photos, interactive maps, driving directions, favorite property management and share features, an integrated real estate agent search and more valuable home search tools for nearly four million property listings.
Additionally, to further assist home buyers and renters in their home search, the Homes.com iPad app offers several innovative features not currently available in other iPad real estate search apps. These include a quick toggle to view listings for sale or rent, seamlessly integrated with home values and a readily-accessible mortgage calculator, allowing home seekers to easily determine their estimated monthly payment.
Specific features of the Homes.com iPad app allow users to:
- Instantly find nearby homes for sale or rent with a GPS-driven location finder
- Quickly refine home and rental searches through customized filters, e.g., by price,
property type, location and more
- Easily toggle on property values to display within homes for sale or rent
- Drag or pinch the screen to zoom and navigate neighborhoods with interactive maps in
landscape or portrait mode
- Quickly flip through sweeping photo galleries of one or multiple homes through
Homes.com’s simply designed user interface
- Bookmark and save searches of favorite properties to MyHomes.com account
- Immediately receive email alerts when new properties are listed that match established
- Instantly generate turn-by-turn driving directions from your current location to the
property of interest
- Easily share properties for sale or for rent with friends and family via email
- Quickly connect with a real estate professional via integrated contact links or through the
integrated local agent search
- Determine best financial options, loan amounts and monthly payments with Homes.com
integrated mortgage calculator
- Instantly check credit scores and complete an optional online loan pre-qualification