Everyone knows the market is changing, but are you doing everything you can to adapt and stay ahead of the curve? In this free webinar, discuss strategies and trends in the housing market with one of the real estate industry’s top professionals, Dave Liniger, Chairman and Co-Founder of RE/MAX, LLC.
Join us on May 22nd at 1pm, for “The Changing Marketplace: Dealing With a Seller’s Market.” a FREE Secrets of Top Selling agents webinar presented by Dave Liniger. Gain valuable insight and learn tips on growing your business in a low-inventory seller’s market.
As always the webinars are FREE but space is limited so we recommend you register today!.
About Dave Liniger
Dave Liniger is the visionary leader of RE/MAX, the Denver-based global real estate franchise he co-founded with his wife Gail in 1973. He is respected internationally for his vast knowledge of the real estate industry and influence on housing policy. At the height of the recession, Dave pushed for reform of governmental policies to speed up the housing recovery. He is widely credited with improving the careers of real estate agents by creating an influential business model combining the maximum commission concept with a host of support services. Dave is a strong advocate of advanced training and education.
Is your email inbox inundated with messages that seem impossible to keep up with? Tis the season to clean up and start managing your messages more efficiently with tips from Jimmy Mackin, co-founder, Curaytor.com, a conversation search engine.
Join us on April 24th at 1pm Eastern, for “Inbox Zero!” a FREE Secrets of Top Selling agents webinar presented by Jimmy. You’ll learn how you can achieve business sanity, improve customer service and free up time to generate more business.
The email will not control you anymore - you will control it! As always the webinars are FREE but space is limited so we recommend you register today!
About Jimmy Mackin
Jimmy is a Facebook marketing expert. He is a national speaker on the Agent Reboot tour and a former featured contributor to popular technology blogs Inman Next and Tech Savvy Agent. He is the creator and community manager of several of the most popular Facebook groups in the real estate industry.
Last week Chris Smith, Cofounder of CURAYTOR, presented a FREE webinar sponsored by Homes.com and Secrets of Top Selling Agents entitled “iPad Apps for Real Estate Agents”. If you missed it, don’t fret – you can watch the recording by visiting the previous webinars page of the Secrets Webinars website. There, you can also see all of the other archived webinars, hosted by big wigs like Gary Keller, Larry Kendall, Sue Adler, Barbara Corcoran, Brad Korn, and Michael Maher.
In this packed-house webinar, Chris Smith shared in a matter-of-fact, easy to understand way, what are his best suggestions for strategies using the iPad for real estate and which apps are key. It also doesn’t matter which model you have! Whether you’ve got a first-gen or the latest edition, Chris Smith says there’s something for everyone. Here are some of the topics Chris covered in this webinar: Continue reading
Building a strong brokerage can take a lot of hard work. You are constantly learning to navigate the newest technology, honing your time management skills, and trying to maintain a life of balance, all while implementing the intentional love and care every business needs to succeed. With all of that in mind, how do you love your clients, love your employees, and love your job? We’ve put together the top five ways to show the love in your brokerage and be successful this year.
- Lead Generation – When it comes to leads, the emphasis is more on proper lead tracking and conversion. Brokers, you may have a lot of leads that are hitting your quantity goals, but are they quality leads? That is, are they being assigned to an agent and are they being followed up with? Tracking leads and potential clients will strongly impact your brokerage this year.
- Contact Relationship Management – Lead generation directly relates to contact relationship management, but contact relationship management also includes past clients as well as leads. If your CRM is set up correctly, it will be your bread and butter; it contains specific details about your contacts and the options to manage them and your properties. This is crucial to keep your brokerage growing strong.
- Geo Targeting – Using available data to target certain geographical areas (related to a certain agent’s niche or an entire broker’s location) could help you get quality LOCAL clients. Not only could this give you a great local reputation, but it will also strengthen your online reputation by the way of feature listing exposure on Homes.com. (Get more details on listing exposure here.) On top of that, real estate portals also offer the option to purchase ads in specific zip codes ! See if yours is available with Homes.com and Buyer Connect.
- Sales Training – The agents at your brokerage need to be excellent at sales if you want them to bring you excellent results. With that said, training must be maintained and offered regularly. If that isn’t something that the brokerage is going to offer, assist your agents by letting them know about other free resources (like webinars or local trade shows, for example). The more resources you give your agents to grow the more likely your business will grow with them. Secrets of Top Selling Agents offer FREE WEBINARS every month! This month, Chris Smith presents iPad Apps and Strategies for Real Estate – register here.
- Web Strategy – We briefly mentioned online reputation regarding geo targeting. But what about your social media, advertising, and online testimonials? All of it needs to have an integrated, consistent strategy. Be sure that your brands across the web have the same message and you are monitoring it to the best of your ability, even if you need someone else to do it. Branding yourself online has become a full time job. If you don’t have time to look into your media and web strategy, Homes.com can help with Social Impact. Learn more about it here.