If you are working in the real estate industry, then you know how real estate professionals are always on the cutting-edge of technology. From the fax machine to cell phone, real estate professionals were among the first in line to purchase these items and this trend has continued.
Apple first launched the iPad in 2010, and many real estate professionals jumped on the tablet bandwagon and soon were utilizing this device everyday for business. They may begin to utilize a brand new tool – a program that may forever change the way people sign and share documents including real estate contracts.
It’s called Docusign.
Docusign is a company that is changing the way people sign documents. In real estate especially, loads of paperwork are the norm, not only for the real estate professional, but for buyers and sellers too! Many of us and even you may dread this increased amount of paperwork, especially when you have to carry it around everywhere.
The good news is – those days may be numbered, soon! Continue reading
Learn Green and You’ll Be Seeing Green!
This edition, “Learn Green and You’ll Be Seeing Green!” will be presented by Jim Simcoe on Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 1 pm EST/10 am PST. Register today!
Do you need to attract investors? Sell homes for your loyal customers with a profit? Attract first-time home buyers or renters? Self described Tree-Hugging Capitalist Jim Simcoe will show you how to stand out green in an all grey field. Green your properties and make a profit, he has done it and has the evidence to show you.
In this FREE Webinar, Jim will discuss:
- Going green for buyers, sellers, investors and renters.
- Where millions of dollars are available in Rebates, Grants and Incentives.
- How to increase seller profit.
- To become the local green expert and empower your brand.
- How to green Residential, Commercial and Multi-Family structures.
- To show clients how to slash short term expenses and increase long term revenues.
- The smallest ways to green a home to completely refurbishing for maximum profit.
- Protect the environment and be adored by your children or grandkids for doing so!
Going green is a great way to give your business a positive image in the eyes of homebuyers and reduce your impact on the planet. It’s not enough to recycle. The standards for being green have raised, and businesses are taking responsibility for their impact more and more. I would like to share with business owners the benefits of going green and how they can get a head start on making a difference. Continue reading