It’s time to overcome your fear of the camera and start cashing in on the ROI that comes with creating real estate videos. Marki Lemons-Ryhal, a Realtor®, social media expert, and Facebook Live video host shared her tips to make a return on your investment with video in a recent Secrets of Top Selling Agents webinar. Find her tips below and then watch the full, recorded webinar here. Continue reading
When it comes to selling real estate, there are many marketing challenges that professional agents and homeowners must face. One of the more difficult challenges is obtaining high quality photography and video.
Luckily, the advancement of consumer Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), commonly called drones, and the approval of new FAA regulations makes collecting great aerial footage extremely easy. Continue reading
Creating and sharing quality videos is a great way for real estate professionals to drive more traffic to their website, increase brand exposure, and better showcase property listings. In fact, 85 percent of users say they are more likely to purchase a product after watching a video (ComScore).
Joe Sesso, Homes.com National Speaker and edutainer, has had success in creating videos to promote his own business and he shares this expertise during his “How to Leverage Video Marketing for Real Estate: How to Make & Use Videos That Will Leave Your Competition in the Dust” presentation from NAR 2013. Continue reading
If you have jumped on the video marketing bandwagon and already have several great videos on your YouTube channel then we have three great ways for you to leverage your video content on Homes.com including a how-to video to help you get started.
1. Promote it on your Profile
The first thing you should do is connect your YouTube channel to your Homes.com “MyHomes” profile. We allow you to not only add a link to your YouTube channel, but you can actually embed a video to feature right on your profile page – no HTML code necessary. Continue reading
Homes.com is your place to grow, which is why we strive to provide our clients with the tools needed to make your business prosper. Keeping up with the latest industry news, trends, and business strategies is the best way to stay ahead in the competitive world of real estate. And who better to learn these tactics from than the individuals that have helped shape the industry into what it is today!
Secrets of Top Selling Agents are FREE educational webinars that feature the most recognized and influential leaders of today’s industry. Each of these speakers spend sixty minutes explaining their proven methods of success, so they can be applied throughout your own business tactics. There is a new featured speaker each month and they can all be caught live from your desktop or mobile device.
Can’t find the time to watch it live? Don’t sweat it! We know that real estate professionals have busy schedules, which is why we have an extensive library of previously recorded webinars that can be accessed when and where it’s convenient for you! Whether it is from your computer, smartphone, or tablet- don’t miss out on these completely free opportunities to make your business shine!
Here are the top 5 reasons why if you aren’t already taking advantage of these valuable assets, you should be:
- Learn more about the real estate industry from those that know it best, whether it’s discovering how to deal a seller’s market with Dave Liniger or how to more successfully build a real estate business with Barbara Corcoran.
- Improve your lead generation by finding out what consumers are looking for with Brad Korn and his session on how to capture more leads with social media. Already mastered social media? Then you may want to check out how to utilize niche marketing for maximum lead generation with Allan Domb and Michael Maher.
- Learn how to keep up with innovations in technology from the pros! Catch Inbox Zero from Jimmy Mackin, Co-founder of Curaytor.com, to find out how to generate business by better managing your email inbox. Having troubles with your mobile devices? Then Chris Smith’s presentation on iPad Apps and Strategies is one that you don’t want to miss!
- Marketing made easier! Having trouble coming up with fresh ideas on how to promote your business? Find out why video marketing has evolved into the newest trend in real estate marketing and how to utilize it with Raj Qsar. Or learn how to take full advantage of social media marketing strategies that every real estate professional should use with Amos White.
- Discover Savvy Sales tactics that you may have never used. Get a look inside the Top 10 sales secrets of today’s masters with Todd Duncan and Michael Maher. Want to gain market share and gain profits even during a rough economy? Then learn how to better manage your short sales and foreclosures from Alex Charfen!
These are just a few of the sessions that Secrets of Top Selling Agents has to offer, check out the full library of previously recorded webinars to start growing your business today! Tune in on Wednesday, August 21st,2013 to catch the upcoming webinar “The One Thing: A book For Busy People” with Gary Keller and Jay Papasan.
There are also plenty of video resources from Homes.com that real estate professionals should take advantage of to help your efforts even more. Let us know on Facebook which of these FREE webinars provided the most value to you and your business!